Sabbatical Vibration Bakery: If you are unsatisfied with your order, please contact us at 612-361-1423 or email@example.com. We will work with you to resolve the situation. In the event you have paid for an order and need to cancel in advance, contact us as soon as possible.
- Orders cancelled 48-72 hours prior to pick-up will be eligible for a partial refund (50% of the total order). This helps us cover the cost of ingredients and labor.
- Orders cancelled less than 48 hours prior to pick-up are not guaranteed a refund. Contact us for options.
- Orders which are paid and not picked up at the agreed upon time will be contacted, and the order may be forfeit if another pick-up option is not available. We will accommodate, when possible.
Sabbatical Vibrations Retreats: You may cancel your participation in a retreat for a full refund up to 48 hours prior to the start of the session. Because Retreat sessions have capacity limits, and it is difficult to fill spaces at the last minute:
- Registrants cancelling at least 48 hours prior to the session will be eligible for a 100% refund.
- Registrants cancelling 24-48 hours prior to the session will be eligible for a 50% refund.
- All cancellations less than 24 hours in advance will not be eligible for a refund.
- With advance notice and permission from Sabbatical Vibrations Retreats, you may transfer your registration to another participant over the age of 13.
- In the event of a serious health or personal emergency, please contact us for rescheduling options at 612-361-1423 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sabbatical Vibrations welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Sabbatical Vibrations has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Sabbatical Vibrations at:
Sarah Ann Nelson (DBA Sabbatical Vibrations Bakery)
Sabbatical Vibrations Retreats, LLC
PO Box 141
Rockford, Minnesota 55373
Effective as of May 01, 2021